Re: [seul-edu] EduML questions

Well, because I'm a GTK zealot, and I don't know anything about Qt.  :)

Seriously, though, one of the reasons I want to do a GTK version is to
keep the possibility of a Windows port open.
I'll certainly take a look at yours, and collaborate if I can - perhaps
we can bounce some GUI ideas off each other, at least... or if yours is
modular enough, reuse some of the bits?

-Eric