Re: [seul-edu] Potential SEUL logo designs

Doug Loss wrote:

> I don't mind; those were mostly targets to start the ball rolling.  I'd much
> rather someone with some talent at this does something, and that's not me.  I
> agree with Jeff--any artists out there?

My company does logo design, I can put something together for you.
As for talent, I guess people can judge it for themselves.

I propose I create three or four distinctive designs based on suggestions
received by the end of the day and then have members vote on one to complete.
I'd like more input from the crowd if that's possible, before beginning.

What's the timing? When do you need this?

Collette McNeill
McNeill/Lynner WebWorks
http://www.mlwebworks.com