[seul-edu] New SEUL/edu software page

I just rewrote the SEUL/edu software page (which was horribly out of
date anyway) to be two links to Freshmeat's console and X11 educational
applications sections.  As Daniel gets a chance to add all the links to
educational apps that we've mentioned on this mailing list (I sent him
the URLs of all the messages from our email archives), those should give
us the software database we've been looking for.  As we notice new
things and announce them to the list we should at the same time send
those announcements to dpears2@umbc.edu to ensure the Freshmeat database
gets them too.