Re: [seul-edu] Linux in education report #36 for January 2

Doug's Report #36 is also here today:
http://www.newsforge.com/

best regards to our pals at lwn, and newsforge.
 -karl

karl@tux.org				jackal@raptor.slc.edu
NOVALUG Reporter 			SEUL-EDU Projects Liason
"The fundamental act of friendship among beings that think and know, is to
share useful information..." -RMS, The Bazaar, NY Dec 14-16 1999.