[seul-edu] Please post news on and syndicate opensourceschools.org

Two requests from Open Source Schools:

I hope schoolforge members will consider two things:

*linking to us and/or running our headlines
(http://opensourceschools.org/backend/geeklog.rdf)
and
*Keeping us up-to-date about your projects. When you have news of new
releases,
patches, new directions or ideas, please post not only on your sites, but
also on opensourceschools.org. We want to be able to keep you informed.

Thanks to all of you. We're looking forward to helping the coalition grow
into an effective group.

David Bucknell
http://OpenSourceSchools.org