Re: [seul-edu] network structuring for conduct exams

Please pardon my ignorance of WinNT Workstation. I'm just wondering if the scenario you're describing can solve the incessant problem of having users' working files insecurely scattered across all the workstations while still providing users with a Windows GUI environment and access to applications written for Windows. Thanks as well.