Re: [seul-edu] Hello - Introduction

Linux at DCE wrote:

Like many schools in this area, we primarily have NetWare for file
servers and use NDS for authentication.  One of my biggest roadblocks to
Linux on the desktop is finding some way to share a common home
directory between Linux and NetWare and managing a single source for
authentication.  If anyone has done this, I'd love to know the details.

Cory,

Take a look at:

<http://n-ix.com/html/clients.html> if you want a NetWare client for Linux, or:

<http://www.novell.com/products/edirectory/> if you're looking at putting Linux servers into a NetWare directory structure.

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University not absence of fear.
dloss@bloomu.edu Mark Twain