Re: [seul-edu] Locking Down Mozilla or Phoenix

Linux at DCE wrote:
After a considerable amount of searching, today I finally found a way to lock settings in Mozilla/Phoenix. A little more progress like this and I'll be
able to switch to one of these for our students. As far as I can tell this
works under both Windows and Linux.
[big snip]
Cory,

If you're not already familiar with Schoolforge <http://schoolforge.net> you should look there. I'd like to ask you to write up the message I'm replying to and post it on <http://news.schoolforge.net>, probably under the Docs/HOWTOs section.

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University not absence of fear.
dloss@bloomu.edu Mark Twain