Re: [school-discuss] Re: [seul-edu] Linux in Academia

On Monday 12 January 2004 16:54, Yishay Mor wrote:

> Have you considered doing this as an open content project on
> http://www.wikibooks.org? I think they support multi-lingual resources,
> being based on the wikipedia code, and you can get help from other list
> members...

Thanks for the input, but I guess that if I am actually going to do the
English Edition I will most likely write it in DocBook/XML, which is what I
am working in right now trough my local LUG. I get a lot of good support here
since people are working on other book (in Danish).

-j

--
Linux install party in La Paz, Bolivia
<http://weblog.janus.dk/archives/2002/10/19/000184.html>