Re: Ok, http://gperiodic.seul.org exists

Robert Hopcroft wrote:

> Just another thought, Doug, how do we get GPeriodic, MathMol and the apps Kyle
> pointed out onto the Software List.

I forward the info about them to Wil Langford <wil@seul.org> and ask him
to make the addition.  I've already done so for MathMol and the apps
Kyle mentioned; as for getting GPeriodic on the projects list, it's
probably easiest if Kyle himself follows the procedures on
<http://www.seul.org/edu/projectpage.faq.html>.  We should also think
about putting GPeriodic, Dr Geo, K12Admin, and Roster on the software
page in addition to the projects page.  Do the leaders of these projects
agree that their programs are ready for general use?  That should be the
criterion for inclusion on the software page.

I know Wil is busy and that it sometimes takes him a few days to get the
pages updated, but he's pretty conscientious about it.

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a