Re: Ok, http://gperiodic.seul.org exists

Hiya!

I'm new at this list. So I don't know much about the program you're talking
about but I took a look at the site and I have a couple of comments to add
to the discussion.

I looked at it with M$IE 5.0 and the logo at the top covers the black
"frame-line". The whiteness of the page is pretty boring. I know it's a
matter of taste but I don't think it will entice ppl to stay too long. The
straight lines that devide the page should be more like the "frame-line".

Well, that was my opinion.

I saw that you would like to have a smal presentation of the new members. Ok
here it is:))

I work as a teacher at private education company in Gothenburg ( Sweden ).
I'm responible for all the Unix courses in which I use Linux. I'm also
teache HTML and graphic manipulations. Well that's it for now. if you wanna
know more please ask:))

/Martin Dahlberg