Re: What is it exactly I have to do?? REMEMBER... I am a =volunteer=

jim@mercury.laney.edu wrote:

> I didn't catch this part of Roman's response before, and I think it needs
> special handling.
>

> > Date:    Fri, 02 Jul 1999 13:10:41 +0200
> > To:      seul-edu@seul.org
> > From:    Malonowa <malonowa@wanadoo.fr>
> > Subject: Re: Ok, http://gperiodic.seul.org exists
> >
> > I think this goes for all software that SEUL is involved in as well.
> > You need to get your projects up to a commercial standard for them to
> > be useful and for people in the world to sit up and notice your work.

Firstly, let everyone remember that I'm not the voice of SEUL and also that I
posted a further explanation to this  in response to Doug's mail on the
GPeriodic thread.

The point I've been trying to make is that you need to impress people if you
want to collect volunteers.