Gradebook definition

Greetings all:

I've been rather absent from the list lately, but I've been lurking
attentively.

My wife, son, and I are leaving on a 2-week vacation this evening, but I
will be thinking about Linux stuff while I'm gone. In particular, I'll see
what I can do about writing up some more gradebook ideas and put them up
on my Web server when I get back.

I spent the last two weeks in June working for my school district setting
up our Web server. I convinced them to run Linux/Apache on the machine. We
will be providing space for individual teachers and schools to publish
their own Web content using virtual domains for the different schools.
Some of you may be interested in investigating Zope, an open source Web
application server that is seeing very active development. A student and I
are planning to implement it on our server. Check it out at
http://www.zope.org/.

See you all in a couple weeks.

-Tim

--
Timothy D. Wilson			"A little song, a little dance,
University of MN, chem. dept.		a little seltzer down your