Courses was Re: intranets

Roman wrote:

> Guys. I've just looked at the "Clickable cell biology course"
>
> I think this could make a good starting point for an intranet
resources pack for Linux servers.

> If any interested parties want to take a look at this and comment....
>
> Roman.

Absolutely. Also see "The Open Book Project". One could do this with all
sorts of subjects. Once an outline has been completed, it would be easy
for people to write up an fill in a section. Would be good for a term
paper. As far as cell biology goes what I would like to see is the
course separated out (currently I see Chapter 1 up at the top and
Chapters 1-4 down at the bottom. Also a clear indication of what needs
to be done.

Bob