Re: Generating voice files was Re: gperiodic

Ok, the cvs snapshot should include the expiremental sound code.
There are of course no sound/pronounciation files yet, but when they
appear, the app should be ready for them.

gperiodic -s

to enable sound play.  It currently looks in /usr/share/gperiodic/sounds/<lang>
for files that match <element name>.wav, and attempts to write them to
/dev/dsp

you can override the default sound path with the -d command line swtich.

"The whole world is about three drinks behind."
    -- Humphrey Bogart