prospective_projects/logo

Okay, I've got ssh installed and have just finished my first try with
HTML and getting it on the seul site. Basically, I'm trying to put the
archive information together into prospective projects. Anyway, Ian
Bicking sent me a nice HTML writeup of his ideas for a logo
implementation and I added some lines for Miguel Sepulveda proposed
project. Ignore the first few lines and you can see what a nice job Ian
did at http://cran.mit.edu/~hopcroft/prospective_projects/logo.html. I
will try to improve the beginning tomorrow. I just noticed that we
haven't heard from Martin Dahlberg since he introduced himself at the
beginning of the month. Martin do you have any comments on this. Anyway,
it's up so I can see what it looks like.

Bob