Topologika software candidates for Linux ports

I just went through the catalogue at <http://www.topologika.co.uk>, looking for
programs that I thought might be especially useful as Linux ports.  These
programs caught my eye:

Maths Books 1 & 2
MathMania
Sherlock
The Kid's Encyclopedia

Please everyone take a look at this site and see which of their programs you'd
like to see a Linux port of.  I know Topologika is considering the possibility
of porting some of their titles to Linux.  I'm sure they'd like to know which
of those titles garner the most interest from the Linux educational community,
which we are pretty much all of at the moment (those of you on the Riverside
mailing list and on the lxk12 mailing list, and on any other Linux in education
forum, please mention this to those lists too).  I'm sure they'd also really
like to know what the potential volume of sales for a Linux version of any
particular title would be too, so if you find something you could use in a
Linux version let them and us know approximately how many copies of it you
would be interested in.

We need to develop software in areas that aren't currently filled, but if
commercial edsoft houses are interested in bringing their already developed and
tested apps to Linux we need to give them our full support.

Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@csrlink.net    those in authority off their guard and give
(570) 326-3987       you the opportunity to commit more.
                        Mark Twain