[Fwd: Invitation to join us]

I'm forwarding this portion of a message I got from Brian Kerslake (the
head of Topologika Software; right, Marshal?) with his permission.

Brian Kerslake wrote:

> Marshal Anderson has done that on my behalf. [join our mailing list]
> We're interested, but as a
> small company don't have resources to chuck at this -  we're currently
> having to chuck what we do have at Windows and Mac.
>
> If any of your contacts have the interest, drive and zeal to do a
> conversion for royalties only, then we'd be happy to have him/her (why
> are there so few female programmers out there) get stuck in. Choosing
> which title to do will be a problem though - we wouldn't anticipate many
> sales in the UK so we would want to choose something which would be of
> interest worldwide. Hmm, needs some thought.

Here's an opportunity for any of you who might be interested in software
porting.  I can give you some links to porting technologies and
companies that have some expertise in such.  If _you_ find this offer
interesting (and I think it is; unfortunately family responsibilities
keep me from taking it on), contact Brian at <brian@topologika.co.uk> to
work out the particulars, and me at <dloss@seul.org> to get the porting
links and to keep seul-edu informed.  Let's see what we can do!