Re: I decided to do it...GFlash

Thanks or the feedback -- I've chaned the readme file.  I've also fixed
the image coredump problem, and added support for multiple choice questions.

Also, I took a look at the promath page -- has there been any work on it
besides the webpage?  It does look similar to what I've done, but it also
looks alot more complex -- which might give wider use, but I wanted to
produce something that worked, quickly, so that people could play with it.

After trying to jump-start a couple of open source projects by talking
about them, or providing design documents, I found that they almost always
failed - flounderd, never reached code.  GPeriodic took off (more quickly
than I thought it would) with suggestions, fixes, and enhancements -- but
only after I realeased a working version of it.  Since that methodlolgy
(release and release often) was so successful, I decided to take the same
approach with this.  Now I'm waiting to see it it works.

Thanks for the feedback.

To be wise, the only thing you really need to know is when to say "I don't
know."
    -- fortune file