Re: Activity sheets (was Re: Open Book)

Doug Loss wrote:

> With this, the Open Book project, Mark Dalton's Clickable Cell Biology
> Course, and perhaps a few others, we're getting into open-content areas
> that, while definitely in the spirit of the Linux community, aren't
> specifically and solely educational applications for Linux.  Should we
> broaden our focus to cover all open source and open content educational
> things, or should we have a Linux-edu section and a cross-platform-edu
> section?  Or should we hand off the non-Linux things (not that we own
> them or anything) to Cees de Groot, since his project is specifically
> for such?  Looking for your thoughts.

Doug, I see the educational content as input to the educational applications
that are running on Linux. Without the educational content, we're at the point
where we have gone from Linux with no apps to Linux and apps with no input. I
believe we need to do the whole thing. Not only that, we are very close to
putting together a demo for a content delivery system that is far beyond
anything anyone else has. If we could just find a few more people. Anyway, I
have to drop it here, but will get back hopefully tonight.

Bob