Re: Blackboard CourseInfo

On Tue, 27 Jul 1999, Doug Loss wrote:

> Here's an announcement about a new commercial product from Blackboard,
> Inc. that will run on Linux:
>
> <http://linuxtoday.com/stories/8082.html>
>
> As I understand it, it will cost US$4500.  We should be aware of it and
> perhaps mention it on our software page, but I'm not sure how truely
> useful it will be.

Hi,

	Some time ago, I received a message through a brazilian linux list
about a blackboard program. The url is:
http://members.xoom.com/rpragana/index.html

	The link is in Quadronegro (blackboard). I didn't test it but
maybe somebody can...

	hth

[]s,
Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21