Re: Invitation to visit Disney Imagineering

Doug,
If We had the *** to go there I would volunteer, but with a near zero income
currently, it is not in the budget.
C'mon, SOMEBODY go there and tell us all about it so we can drool over your
fortune.  IMAGINEERING is to me is, at the very least, like saying "No taxes
needed this year" to a politician.

Bill