Re: unsubscribe SEUL-EDU

Hi Doug Loss,

how r u ?

subject.
However, I still receiving a lot of email from members of seul-edu everyday.
I hope u can help me to write off my email address from seul list.

Thank you very much!

Teresa.

Doug Loss wrote:

> Marshal Anderson wrote:
> >
> > There was an attempt in the UK, mostly by the Acorn community, to counter
> > the move towards huge monolithic Integrated Learning Systems by developing a
> > standard possiton/results save format for educational software. The idea was
> > that it should be possible to take packages from different publishers to
> > pick n mix your own ILS which could be managed with software that was
> > capable of communicating with these disparate packages, gethering results
> > from them and then sening them intructions.
>
> Bruno can tell me that I'm wrong, but I believe you've happened upon the
> core of his EduML work.  EduML is to be a standard data interchange
> format for all educational software, whether pedagogical or
> administrative.  Any EduML-capable gradebook should be able to
> automatically integrate information from any EduML-capable teaching
> program, for example.  All the hooks aren't there yet, but it looks to
> me that Bruno is far ahead of the other two efforts I know of in this
> area, SIF and IMS.
>
> --
> Doug Loss                 The difference between the right word and
> Data Network Coordinator  the almost right word is the difference
> Bloomsburg University     between lightning and a lightning bug.
> dloss@bloomu.edu                Mark Twain
begin:vcard
n:Teresa;Ang T.M.
tel;cell:019-328-2302
tel;fax:03-916-0182
tel;work:03-916-0183
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.camtech.com.my
org:Camtech Asia IT&T Sdn Bhd;Camtech Training Services
version:2.1
email;internet:teresam@camtech.com.my
title:Senior Trainer
adr;quoted-printable:;;Cyberstation 11B, Putra Infoport,=0D=0AUniversity Research Centre, =0D=0AP.O. Box 284,=0D=0AJalan Puchong, 43400 UPM Serdang=0D=0A;;;;Selangor, Malaysia
x-mozilla-cpt:;3
fn:Teresa Ang
end:vcard