[seul-edu] New educational app--test preparation

From Freshmeat:

http://grevocab.sourceforge.net/

From the website: When preparing for competetive exams which test you on
English, you might require to remember the meanings of lot of words which
you normally don't use in daily usage. One good way I found for preparing
for such exams (GRE, TOEFL, GMAT, SAT etc) is to have pieces of paper in
which I write words on one side and meanings on other and keep looking at
them from time to time during the course of the day. I thought generating
those pieces of papers which are sometimes called Flashcards, automatically
would be good and useful for others, Hence this program.