[seul-edu] Discussion on Slashdot about computers and education

Bilingual message, spanish at the end.

This is a discussion running on slashdot right now.
Are Computers in Classrooms Bad for Learning?
http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=00/07/05/167248&mode=nested

Basically there's an article on
http://technology.nzoom.com/2000/07/03/00028529.htm about a lot of
education experts saying that the exposure to computers for small
children is bad. They raise some good points, but i hope we can raise
some others of our own :)

////

Esta es una discusion en slashdot (Direccion arriba)

Basicamente hay un articulo en la otra direccion mencionada que dice que
la exposicion de los niņos a los computadores a temprana edad. Lanzan
algunos buenos puntos, pero espero que pensemos unos nosotros tambien :)

"We will run this with the same kind of openness we have run Windows"
			Steve Ballmer on their new .net service
Jaime Herazo B. at the Colegio Cristiano J. Vender Murphy