Re: [seul-edu] Linux World Conference and Expo, San Jose California

Bill Ries-Knight wrote:

> I have sent in a message to IDG's sales team to see what is
> up.... They may or may not contact me back.  I can likely
> station a booth at least one day, possibly two.   Jeff, what
> is your schedule?  Joseph, you are welcome to moonlight a
> couple of hours.....

And I may just do that...as a matter of fact, I can probably swing in
and out all show (I have numerous other duties that I can weave SEUL
between)

Joseph E. Arruda		|	www.valinux.com
Corporate Alchemist		|	sourceforge.net
VA Linux Systems, Inc.		|	www.linux.com
z@valinux.com			|	www.lugod.org
+1 408.542.5730  kernel panic:  cannot read from /dev/caffeine