[seul-edu] Space Availible for Linux World... Volunteers?

Ok All,
I just got off of the phone with Cheryl Smith with Linuxz
World.  We can have space in the "dot org" pavillion, 10 ft
x 10 ft (3m x 3m) is the space ands we get a table and
chair.  Aer there any volunteers to help staff it?  Proposal
of documentation?  Preferred software to pass out?
Anything?

Bill
--
"No woman in my time will be prime minister," said Margaret
Thatcher in
1969. She would go on to be the most prominent British prime
minister
since Churchill. Don't sell yourself short.
begin:vcard
n:Ries-Knight;Bill
tel;home:209-951-8233
tel;work:209-468-8009