Re: [seul-edu] Math teachers...

Chris Hobbs wrote:

> The project is now coming under fire from the Mathematics department -
> "Lennox operation system is useless"... :)
>
> If you are using Linux to teach in your math programs, would you be able
> to provide me a list of programs that you make use of regularly, as well
> as a brief description of how it assists your classroom teaching?
>
> Please keep in mind that we're talking grades 9-12 here...

Chris,

   What kinds of programs are they using or do they want to use on non-Linux
systems?  If they aren't using anything and this is some sort of political
power play, I don't know what to tell you.  Perhaps lobotomies for the
instructors?  Or close examinations of their bank accounts for sizable
credits coming from Redmond?

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid