Re: [seul-edu] Math teachers...

lp wrote:

> I teach math at the community college level, but I know that
> mathematics, science and computer science departments at major
> universities evidently use Linux quite a lot. I suspect
> that cost and performance are the major reasons.

----8< SNIP >8----

Thanks so much for that response - I've forwarded most of it on to the
Principal at the High School. FWIW, he does understand the reasoning for
sticking with Linux, but the more ammo he has to respond to complaints,
the better!

Thanks again!

--
Chris Hobbs       Silver Valley Unified School District
Head geek:              Technology Services Coordinator