[seul-edu] Sigh

People, if you feel you must unsubscribe from this mailing list
(or any other, for that matter) please do NOT send a message to
the mailing list saying, "unsubscribe."  Not only will that not
get you off the list, it will also irritate the people who are
still on the list and want to receive content, not list
maintenance messages.  I'll say it again:

To unsubscribe from seul-edu, send a message to
majordomo@seul.org (NOT to seul-edu@seul.org) with "unsubscribe
seul-edu" in the message body.  That will get you off the list
without bothering anyone else.

I apologize for the tone of this message, but I just posted this
information a few days ago and we've since seen more than one
message of the type I discribed in the first paragraph.
Learning how to subscribe/unsubscribe from a mailing list is
just basic netiquette.  It's the responsibility of every
participant to learn the rules of the forum.

--
Doug Loss           The art of medicine consists of amusing the
dloss@suscom.net    patient while nature cures the disease.