[seul-edu] Homework Reporting System 1.1

Hey folks... I just released the Homework Reporting System 1.1 last
night... here's the changelog from freshmeat:

Changes: A better config file that includes variables for all
school-related links and locations was created, as well as a more
intuitive directory structure. An "About" page and a header/footer for
the student page were added. Several other minor changes were made.
Overall, this should be a much easier version to install and use.

Basically, I think the code is a lot cleaner now, and it's certainly a
*lot* easier to modify from school to school as all the "Beacon" specific
stuff has been flushed out.

http://www.beaconschool.org/~clehmann/projects/

-- Chris

			"Potential has a shelf life"