Re: [seul-edu] Introducing myself :-)

On Wednesday 03 July 2002 12:08, Daniel Carrión Reinoso wrote:
> Hello
>
> My name is Daniel and I've just joined the list.

I like the idea of introducing yourself as a new member, and as
I am also new here, I 'll do the same :-)

I am a university teacher and researcher in computer linguistics,
at Tilburg university in the Netherlands, and I use the internet
extensively for teaching. This is done in close cooperation with the

universities of Tuebingen and Muenchen (Germany). At
http://pi0959.kub.nl/Paai/Bibliogr/mexico.ps is a paper, given at
the CATE conference in Mexico,  that describes our activities
with Open Source and Telelearning.

I make it a point never to use programs that are not platform-
independent and to push free software and Linux as much as
possible and I hope to cooperate with the members of
seul too.

Paai

--
Dr J.J. Paijmans