Re: [seul-edu] What's current in gradebooks?

Robert,

This is my first post to the list, so please understand I'm new at this
Linux in education thing. :)  Are you in the United States?  I am very
interested in finding some case studies of Linux running in K-12 schools
in the country.  I live in the Cleveland (Ohio) area and would like to get
some schools up and running here, and I think case studies are needed to
present the idea to the schools and gather their requirements.