[seul-edu] ISO Phase one evals--is anyone doing any?

I know it's summer (in the northern hemisphere, at least) and people
are on vacation, but it's hard to believe that _no one_ can find the
time to look over any of the applications in our Index and give us
the phase 1 evals we need.  So far we've only heard from Larry
Prevett and Roy Hakes.  Jeff LeMeiux sent me something a while ago
that was garbled in transit, but I never got a repost (sorry if my
message requesting one didn't get back to you, Jeff).  Come on,
folks, this is an important project and we need to get serious about
working on it.  I have some teacher friends who plan to do some
evals starting next week, but we can't count on me doing them all.
Besides, that would just amount to a very small group's personal
opinions rather than a concensus among the community, which wouldn't
be good for the ultimate goal.

I'll be away at a boring-but-mandatory technical conference for work
for the next two days, but I'd _really_ like to see some evals
posted by Monday.  Please help!  If you aren't sure about how to do
these evals, just look at
<http://archives.seul.org/seul/edu/Jun-2002/msg00057.html>,
<http://archives.seul.org/seul/edu/Jun-2002/msg00058.html>, and
<http://archives.seul.org/seul/edu/Jul-2002/msg00012.html>.