Re: [seul-edu] HELP

Actually, you need the i386.rpm (binary) file.  You can find this at
ftp://rpmfind.net/linux/redhat/7.1/en/powertools/i386/RedHat/RPMS/wine-20010
131-3.i386.rpm .

Once it is installed, do an rpm -ql wine to see where it installed.  Also
visit http://www.winehq.org, which contains complete documentation.

Michael