Re: [seul-edu] New Educational Applications

I didn't enter this.  Does anyone know anything about it?  It appears to
be Windows shareware or commercial software.  Unless someone tells me
different, I'll remove it from the Appdex in the next day or so.

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss              All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net      ignorance and confidence,
                       and then success is sure.
                         Mark Twain