Re: [seul-edu] Visual Basic to Python conversion

Hello list,

There was a program called the West Point Bridge Builder that our
students liked alot. I asked if there was a port to linux and the
colonel said it was a visual basic program. I think the converter is a
good idea. By the way I am looking for a computer science teacher in the
Montreal (Oka) area. I'd prefer someone with cross-OS experience and a
pro-open disposition. It's a full time H.S. position includes grade 7
math. I check my email sporadically:-(

Gordon Truesdale

>Chris Puttick wrote:
>
> Don't know about the rest of the world, but there's a fair bit of
> educational software in VB in the UK - mainly small volume stuff (sole
> trader), but every little helps!

I just came across this: