NEWS

Shouldn't there be some kind of news on the seul-edu web-page?  I know that
it's more work for someone, but I don't even feel certain myself I don't miss
some new releases, new projects etc, even though I'm reading almost everything
on this list.

I'm not good at mail-processing systems, but it should be able to automate it
so that the project-keepers could just send a mail to some address, or just
semi-automate it like the project-list; send the addition in a mail to someone
who just adds it to the page...
  I guess this could have been up for discussion earlier... It shouldn't be
that many news in month, it's not slashdot, so if noone else takes it, I can do
it...
  Thoughts anyone?

.../EOF
---