Re: Linux Educational Needs Pages

Bill Ries-Knight wrote:

> Doug and all,
>
> Whew.
> I've been a bit unavailible lately and I see lots is getting done.
> Except my project as of late.
>
> I would like to ask for y'all to consider items we can post on LENPP.
> As I considered all that has been done I noticed that there are projects
> to be fulfilled.  What if I set up a page with projects needing ACTIVE
> assistane and/or a page listing project concepts needing an action
> person or group to get/keep things progressive?
>
> I hope I am not suggesting a task that will overwhelm me, but then again
> it would be nice.
>
> Any comments?

Bill, As you say things are getting done and the potential to really do
things is materializing. Unfortunately things are also falling through the
cracks, especially not responding to people who offer to help. Having a
person or persons who would watch and handle this situation could
accomplish a lot. Just a thought.

Bob