Re: The seul-edu web-site

> Arg.. Sorry, i commited my changes a while ago, and thought the site had been
> updated.  Well, as long as there is a "News" link among the other links on the
> main page, my changes of today aren't out from the cvs-tree yet... Sorry for
> making you watch my half-done changes.  The misspellings aren't corrected
> though, I will take care of that..

The problems started when you made a new directory, after my directions said
"and talk to me before you make a new directory". :) I'm glad you've moved
away from that..I've 'encouraged' an update from cran onto the website, so
things should be re-synced now. I also left an instruction out of the previous
instructions I gave for doing work with the seul cvs repository.

Before beginning each new session, type 'cvs update -d -P' from the edu/
directory (or from the seul/ directory if you're working on more than just
edu). This will incorporate changes other people have made.

I mention this specifically because I'm going to go make some changes now,
and your newer commits will be rejected until you know that command. :)

Thanks,
--Roger