Re: S/W: Periodic Table Browser

Robert Hopcroft wrote:

> Thanks Pete. Open your mouth and there it is. I downloaded it and tried it
> out. It's not as elaborate as I had in mind. However we should put it on
> the Software List. Doug, it's several people doing I'm not sure what.
> Perhaps you might want to see if they would have any interest in seul-edu.

Done and done.  I emailed all of them inviting them to join the list,
and mentioned the idea about clicking on multiple elements to bring up
compounds.  You know, that could rapidly get unwieldy when you get into
organic chemicals.

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a