Re: S/W: Periodic Table Browser

How would you store the data?  It's not a flat type of heirarchy...it's
not even like a grid.  I'm no chemist, but if you have 3Xs 4Ys and 3Zs,
isn't it possible that you might have 2, or more different compounds
that contain the same number/type of elements, but just with a different
structure?  Therefore different compunds?  I am not just referring to
the right/left handed types of molecules, but am imagining wholly different
chemicals.

does this make sense?

god that could be alot of data...

Everyone wants results, but no one is willing to do what it takes to get them.
    -- Dirty Harry