Re: SEUL: a new operating system interaction

Lorenzo De Tomasi wrote:

> send me some images and/or text  which explain what do you want to do... write me a
> sort of 'mission' of the project and a sort of text that explains a sort of demo of
> the project...
> then I'll start working on the interactions...
>
> Robert Hopcroft wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 23 Jun 1999 00:51:52 +0200, Lorenzo De Tomasi <deto@working.it> wrote:
> >
> > > i'm not able to program...
> > > I can give you my support by texts and images...
> >
> > Lorenzo, Am I correct that what you could do for us is to layout the interface so
> > that whoever is going to program the interface could view what it should look like.
> > For example layout the periodic table and somehow provide a screen shot as a guide
> > for the programmer to emulate.
> >
> > Bob

Lorenzo, First let me bring you up to date. Pete located an existing
periodic table
application, see http://www.bgw.org/projects/gperiodic/. The author Kyle
Burton has joined the seul-edu list. My next thought would be to see if
we might be able to help Bill Ries-Knight with his 'Linux Education
Needs Pages' see
http://www.seul.org/archives/seul/edu/Jun-1999/msg00097.html. Bill would
this be of any help to you if we tried to layout a page listing ways
people could help seul-edu. I have been giving it some thought and
believe there are many ways people could help even if they only have a
couple of hours a week to contribute. For example proof reading. Anyway
what do people think.

Bob