Re: QZB Re: Project updates again

On Fri, 25 Jun 1999 hilaire@seul.org wrote:

>> What if I turn QZB in the direction of QUIZ MAKER ADVISOR?
>> There seem to no software (I know about) in this sphere yet!
>>
>> User inputs knowledge "relations" (like  "$A+$B=$($A+$B)")
>> and QZB advices to make following questions from it:

>> I know this drifts too far from the original  idea,  but  maybe
>> somebody will get a hint for a semester project...
>
>Can you give more tips about your idea ? It's look really interesting.

The idea is to record knowledge (not questions/answers) of some
field and make quizzes by  use  of  knowledge-base  techniques,
applied in a special way. Of course, the example given is  more
appropriate  for  technical  sciences,   because   humanitarian
sciences are harder to formalise...

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi
--
Russia * Karelia * Petrozavodsk * rnd@rsuzi.pgu.karelia.ru
* Sunday, June 27, 1999 * Powered by Linux RedHat 5.1