Re: Ok, http://gperiodic.seul.org exists

> Kyle, Several comments on the Home page. When the Home page first comes up, all I
> see is the News section. For this reason, I think I would put "What is
> GPeriodic?" first or at least a sentence as to what GPeriodic is/does. Also in

O yes, also in the June 29 news (bottom-most), you might consider making
such things as 'this space', 'CVS archive', and 'ftp archive' into links
so people can follow them more easily. (Who knows, maybe somewhere in
there you'll link to seul-edu and/or the seul frontpage. :) Probably a more
permanent link to at least seul-edu would be useful, so people know you're
part of the seul-edu group.

Speaking of which, I will do an announce of gperiodic on seul-announce
soon if you like. This is a list of around 740 people currently, who are
interested in hearing about this sort of thing. If you could point me at
a blurb, potentially including a list of things you'd like help on, that
would be very useful.
After that, I'll link to you from the seul frontpage, so more people will
see the site.

Thanks,
--Roger