Re: What we're doing (was Re: [seul-edu] Another app you may like to see)

> Finding a way to use 68k macs as Xterms would be really neat. I'll see what
> I can find on that.

It would be interesting to see what you'd come up with. I was thinking
about looking into setting up 386/486 machines as (dumb) Xterms over the
summer when I've got some spare time to play with. I'll probably write
up how I've done it (and yes, there'll be lots of kludges and I'm sure
there'd be a better way of doing it). However, if anyone's interested I
can post what I've found to the mailing list (or link to a URL).

Dan
--
dankolb@ox.compsoc.net  Oxford University Computer Society Secretary

--I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any comments or
  opinions expressed; don't trust everything you read above--