[seul-edu] HighWired vs. AUC

Recently I began work to implement AUC at our high school. A teacher here
also showed me this web service called HighWired.com. It is very similar in
content except that AUC is resident at the school and HW is provided by a
company. Both have a few features the other don't. I just wanted to show
this to everyone and get their comments on it. Are there some things here
that I should implement in our version of AUC. Logically the school is
cautious about letting students use bulletin boards but they are just as
cautious about sending students to a semi-commercial site. I don't blame
them and being the webmaster I want to do what is best. Thanks for your
thoughts.

jmellen
Jason Mellen
jmellen@intellikey.com