[seul-edu] 'k - good news ab't the course:

The state Att'y general's office is okay with the syllabus and the copyright
notice - I just got off the phone with 'em. They said that it also satisfies
(legal-wise) what I intend to do with it (basically, make a 'printed
materials' version of the GNU GPL, as a complimentary to the current
'software' version of the GPL.)  I recall that someone asked why I had to do
it - Simply because otherwise, I would be restricted by state policy to
"keep it internal"; that is, I couldn't let anyone outside the Utah public
school system see it (we do this with the M$ courses as part of being an
AATP center.) Now, I can spread it around with ease :)

Emilio - I'll clean it up and have a copy sent to you by Thursday (once I
get the formal approval sent to me by mail.) I'll also try and put it up on
the web by Thurs-Fri. for one and all to get at.

BTW - this approval is also good for the sysadmin course I've started on
(though it'll take a little longer, say a month or so, to get that one
done.)

Regd's
TJ Miller jr

--
"Why, Mr. Speaker, should we do anything for posterity? What has posterity
done for us?"