Re: [seul-edu] curriculum we use here at DATC

Better yet is HTML format.  Star Office seems to generate pretty good and
concise HTML from sdw.  Office 2000-generated HTML is OK but
rather bloated.

BTW, once you have it in HTML, load it in Mozilla or Konqueror, use Print to
File, which generates a ps file, then use command line "ps2pdf" to generate
pdf.

Netscape can also generate ps, you Save As ps.

Jeff Nelson