[seul-edu] Basic Linux Course: Come 'n git it!

I've yet to make the requisite tarballs/zip files (not to mention the
conversions, which will be started shortly), but the .doc and .sdw formats
are ready and on FTP (the .doc format has been fixed for pagination and is
ready-to-go.) Be sure to get the image files as well so that it will all
work (there's three .png and one .gif file - which explains why I have to
tar/zip 'em :)

FTP site - ftp://205.122.20.147/linux_course/ (anon. login)

Regd's,
TJ Miller jr

--
"Why, Mr. Speaker, should we do anything for posterity? What has posterity
done for us?"